Thursday, August 22, 2019

What I did in Summer!

Image result for six flags magic mountain entranceWhat did I do?

I did plenty, but for the sake of time, I'll only choose three events I did during the summer.


The first event was going to Six Flags on June 8th. I went with a group of friends, and was able to make more on throughout this fun trip. Even though it was very packed, we had a fun time, and we were able to go to 3 rides, one of them being Goliath. It was my first time going to Goliath, and I had so much fun.



The second thing I did this summer was camping! We went to Lake Casitas Recreation Area. It was fun, we spent most of our times playing board games, as well as going to this water park in that area. Although I don't have any photos on my phone, I have one photo of my friend creating a torch out of a chunk of wood from our bonfire.



The third thing I did was eat ramen for the first time. This was authentic ramen which was great. It was from a place called Silverlake Ramen. We have a couple of buddies who have been wanting to take us since a while. Eventually plans came through, and I'm glad i was able to try this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Areté?

          Arete, in basic sense means "excellence of any kind". It is usually used as a "moral virtue", or a way of life...